Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Throw in that she is now GM of the New LI professional women's lax team (LI Sound)..not too shabby...only fear is that the Liberty side gets short end of stick now...seeing it in some respects already ..

The GM of new pro team? Let me guess another big $$$ grab. That is laughable! And just so you know unless you are a favorite set HS kid you have always got the short end of the stick. Just the facts
The real funny part to this most of the comments like these always seem to come from people outside of the club. I have had my daughter involved with this club for years and have never heard of anyone within the club being that upset. Very few kids leave the club and some come back when they do. You never see the infighting between teams on this thread like you do for every other club, and the parents for the most part , don't come on this site to pound there chest. Danielle is a fantastic coach and I am glad my daughter had the chance to play for her. She helped my daughter with recruiting as much as she could, but yes the 'set girls do get more attention simply because she sees them every day, Carol does the same for her Northport girls but no one says anything about that.Just look at these threads and you will only see bad things said about Liberty from Yellow Jacket parents that have never been involved with the club, Go to tryouts and see for your self