Originally Posted by Anonymous
Blackwolf cancelled their second camp session this summer....is interest drying up for this club? They had a hard time fielding a 2019 team last year....will Trig be able to field a 2020 team? It looks like the youth effort failed. What's up with BW?

Well if Trig was a honorable person he would fold or leave his travel program and work with his new High School team. SJ. This is a conflict of interest.

Why? It's no different than when he coached at SSSA. I'm just wondering if he can keep it going....seems to be waning.

Ok it was not the correct thing to do when he was coaching there also. I am all for any high school coach coaching a travel team but to be in charge of a for profit team is just shady. I have the same issue when a public high school coach, Coaches a travel team and the indirect pressure is for you kid to play for him not the best team for your kid.

It is a lame thing, but it happens without anyone stopping it. The Madlax guy coached at Potomac while owning Madlax. The former coach at Langley owns VEL. The coach of Briar Woods owns Cavalier. It is a conflict of interest and kids get pressured to play for those clubs. It is completely wrong, but nobody says anything.