Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the persons post above says stop talking about silly games/tournaments at this age because well, you sound like losers. But of course the know it all parents want to refute the one recruiting comment that was said in jest. The person is making fun of you people.

I'll help you all out. I think the point was to say dumb asses, if your kid hasn't been recruited by now and your not in deep conversations he probably won't be. So to pound your chest about how good your team does, well that's all you have to hold onto and it's sad.

Just an FYI I know two 2018 D1 commits that don't show up on any list, and two that are making a final decision. Don't forget that these lists are a best efforts.

That was very informative. But to your point .....no one really cares what idiots like you think or write here. And for every secret recruit you know about , there is another who can't get in to the school or gets in trouble and opens up more spots every day. Recruiting is the game at this age and the way to have more coaches at your game is to make playoffs or all star games. So winning matters!