Well maybe i should call up the jesters coach and ask him .

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Says a good deal about any parent who is comfortable using terms like "beat down" and "talk smack"...remember you are parents not kids, the kids are the ones playing lacrosse, the parents should be the onee teaching the kids not talk in terms of beat downs and talking smack...great 91 beat jesters and jesters beat 91 or didnt, who cares...at any given age group each club has good teams. When deciding between the clubs for your son or daughter, take a look around and see ifthe parents are people you would want to spend 6 hours under a tent with...if they are throwing beats downs and talking smack, then probably not.
You gotta be kiddin ? This says a lot about some of the parents of this jesters team. To say call up the director and coach and ask him about one tournament ? You guys were annihilated during the first tournament and if I recall , most likely you won't because it seems that you are new and clueless in the travel team world , last year you were so beat down by 91 that they ran a 10 pass rule because the coach felt bad for your team , and they still shut out the game . You wanna come on here and try to promote your program by saying 91 kids are calling to join program after you beat them? Just love when you wanna talk smack and you have no clue

check your facts
call the director and coach I heard 91 3rd graders called him to come to the team after they beat them in the tournamment. If you look at there web site you can see what they did for the summer excluding the laxpax4 kids it was a charity event it did not matter winners or losers

I am sure he would love to speak with you stop hiding behind the e mail and call him easy guy to talk to we are going back