Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I will put DG integrity up against any other LI Travel lax director....

If you are from Manhasset then yes it is the only option if you plan on going to Man HS. If you are not from Manhasset it should not be an option at all. Way to many comparable programs with less BS. DG is great when she gets her way but when she doesn't look out. Her and CR are 2 peas in a pod. DG should have recused herself at UA and probably her nieces team if all the rumors are true. That my friend would be called integrity. (Look up the definition) She didn't do that so she is just like all the rest or worse. She is all about the $$$$$

You clearly have a personal grudge with DG and Liberty. Perhaps you had a bad experience for whatever reason but your bitterness and anger seem over the top. Every coach and evaluator has connections to many of the girls selected for UA. If you don't like that process,
I have had many personal dealings with DG. She may be blunt but she's honest and a damn good coach. That's all I need for my daughtwe. And as far as the money, she's offering a service that I chose to pay for. Do you work for free? I don't.