Originally Posted by Anonymous
Those kids are tiny and have been playing up on the lax factory 2020
Those tiny 8th grade kids were definitely a factor in this weekends games.....I believe at one point you guys were beating the Hawks 2021 Elite team 6-0...That does not just happen overnight...You guys cheated and brought in some players from your 2020 team....Very dishonest LaX Factory...How can you be a parent on that team and be OK with that????I hope word gets out about your shady organization

The Lax Factory 2020 team was at Crabfeast this weekend so I dont think they had a bunch of 8th graders with the 2021s this weekend. The kids on the 2021 have played together for many years are good players and are hitting their growth spurt. The Hawks just got schooled by a better team. Deal with it.

Speaks the truth. 8th graders were at Crabfeast, so sorry, these were all 7th graders. WSYL will have those age-eligible 2020 kids.

The Hawks made a game of it once they realized they had a game. They just got too deep in a hole and couldn't climb out.

LF came on strong towards the end of spring and convincingly won the HoCo 2021AA tournament, so they should be competitive with the middle of the Elite division. And I think they demonstrated that this weekend.