Originally Posted by Anonymous
My Daughter played for Liberty, and though everyone not affiliated with them will tell you that It's all Manhasset, that is not true. Yes, a lot of girls in that club are from their, but what els do you expect, No one says anything about all the N.P, Daler, or Mt.S girls that play for Y.J. She only Carries 2 teams and if your daughter is good enough for an age group she will be placed on a team, there are cuts. Again many girls are from 'set but there a very good H.S. program so they want to stay with their coach. She has added the coach from Wantaugh, but that happened after my daughter graduated, I can't see that as a bad thing having the head coaches from 2 top 10 schools. The parents a were very nice to us and believe me we are not from 'set. Team dinners at every tournament, snacks at games and an all around good vibe, we were very happy. Do not believe what the haters will say after this post, go see for yourself. It's just my experience

So you have been out of the program for at least 3 years? Team dinners and snacks make it a good program? The lady who runs it is more political then maybe CR. If you don't play for her and try to go to set you are done. And she looks out for the set kids much more then any outside kid. Much better programs without that BS.
This sounds like a bitter Y.J. parent. First off you don't try to go to 'set, You'er either in the district or not. There was 1 parent complaining about that (probably you) but she is full of crap. There was at least 1 '15 that played outside of Liberty and still got playing time (major contributor) so thats a lie. The one mother that loudly complained, and sued (And lost by the way) complained that her daughter didn't get playing time over the #1 recruit in the country. And by the way how many Dalers, mustangs or tigers dare play outside of Y.J.? It's all lies spread by a single source that was proven wrong. And yes team dinners do make for a better club, as opposed to the toxic environment of the me first crowd in gold and blue. Every girl got time on the field (not evenly but played in every game, unlike the gold and blue you don't pay to sit on a bench) and at least my kid was taught by one of the best coaches in the game today. yes there are college players as coaches, but they all went through the system and are pretty attentive. to address the political comment by the above poster, one of the rules is that a coach can not coach a team if there is a sibling or daughter on that team, can the gold and blue make that statement.

Funny that as soon as someone disagrees they are labeled bitter! I got news for you, this program is all about the top team now. If you make a B team or are offered a spot after tryouts run like the wind as you might as well throw your money away. Make no mistake, this is a Manhasset based program first.