[/quote] Glad your had a good time Mr Aloha...Fields at SCA were horrible....Barely playable[/quote]

next time register your 2023 in the club division and you'll be on nicer fields in delaware. [/quote] not true donkey.. Most of the 2023 AA club team played at SCA[/quote]

Ok my bad mr douchey pants. thought all club teams played in delaware. i hope your son and his teammates can recover from their terrible experience. Over the years my kids have played on every one of those fields. Some years they've won and some they've lost every game. Been 8-9 years straight and it's been a blast every year. Hoping my youngest kids teams keep going. If you view the experience thru how nice the fields are, the officials or how your kid played or if his team won, you are going to be miserable everywhere you go. And you'll ruin it for your kid.

Sincerely
donkey[/quote] Lax parents are funny...You got all of that from a few posts about how bad some of the fields are at a tournament..Get off your high horse and quit preaching to some text on a website....It's anonymous donkey and no one cares how you feel[/quote]

If you don't care why did you reply? Touch a nerve? Your last one confirms I am spot on about you. I'll see you out field you nutty lax parent.