Originally Posted by Anonymous
Aloha Beach Lax = Terrible fields, Terrible Officials, and overall terrible tournament. It's not even close to a real lacrosse game. The fields are so small that one missed pass and its a turnover. Timeouts are useless and games are so abbreviated to keep on schedule. Just a giant waste of time and really just a money maker. Did absolutely nothing for my kids lacrosse experience except he had fun hanging out with his buddies on the beach. May want to come in with that mindset because not great lacrosse was played this weekend....Uhhg unwatchable....

There are some tournaments run for charity but I don't think you are wishing your sons played in them rather than beach lax. All others are money makers.The fields where they had club divisions at the River Soccer complex were excellent. A bunch of fields in one place. Parking wasn't a problem. I only made one of my youngers games in the rec division at the Worcester Rec complex. Fields also good but parking was an issue. A missed pass should be a turnover. Officiated is poor everywhere. It ain't easy being an official. You ever try know it all dad? I bet you your son had fun all weekend despite your grumpiness. If not it would be on you and or his coach. Kids games are for the kids not for the adults watching. Unwatchable?