Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I see that WM coach is trying to blame the loss on F/Os. WM has been smoked at the x by other teams including SE, SW still managed to win, F/O was never a strong point for this team. Now blame it on F/O? Please, what happened to the defense I ask you? [/quote

Defense held a team scoring an average of 16 goals to 7. One goal on man up, after a questionable call by ref. Think defense did pretty well. F/O kid from victor was outstanding and WM could not find a fix. But you have to make the call when WM face off kid gets one and kid took his feet out from under him. SE and SW great face off kids, but didn't play this game...guess you forgot you were still on LI. See you next year!!

Sounds like a trip to me! Could have been a game changer! Even worse when ref gets in the way! Anyhow great run, was a little disappointed in the defense, not the way they have been playing the majority of the season which is why I don't blame the f/o , they were never that strong. Next year the young WM team gets bigger and stronger and should be a real force despite graduation. Should be a great 2017, good luck to all this summer!