Thank goodness these posts are all written mostly by unathletic parents who never ever played a sport at the level that the kids at Syosset, Manhasset,Garden City, CSH, SWR, Ward Melville,Massapequa,Chaminade and St Anthony's have.especially the schools that take on all comers from around the country.I might be missing a few good ones,my apologies. If these parents knew anything about competitition they would know that all of the young men who are representing these schools have worked really hard at their sport and are winners,that all of the maligned coaching staffs have been winners and will be winners again.. the only real losers are the parents who can't see the beauty of the game..just the results.. I would like to know of the the group of parents bad mouthing Coaching staffs and head coaches at these schools..How many Varsity wins,How many county titles,how many state titles do you have on YOUR belt? and how many young men have you helped to get into college besides your own? These guys you are bad mouthing are teachers and coaches and Dads and sons and uncles..if you really want to badmouth them..at least put your name on it.. that's fair,,then people can look at you and your son and judge how you've done..actually that would fun...