Originally Posted by Anonymous
Syo parent here, it is very tough losing to team you are better then, when you know deep down you can beat 9 times out of 10. Tonight was not one of the nights. Tonight WM was the better team at pretty much every aspect of the game. I will be rooting for them the rest of the way - good luck patriots

You got beat in just about every aspect of the game, but Syo was a better team? What empirical evidence do you have to support that you would beat them 9 out of 10 times? I say the reverse is true. Other than their all world attackman, no one was winning their individual matchups against that defense. Let's talk coaching for a minute. Not one time did I see a player covered by a short stick, set a pick to try and change the matchup and get your best attackman and best midfielder off a long pole. Overall, except on faceoffs, they also did a better job on ground balls. And once WM went into the zone with that goaltender, Syo was not winning that game. Period.

That is hysterical. Plenty of " we were the better team awards in the Syosset H.S. Trophy case, none that say " NYS Class A Boy's Lacrosse State Champions". Please get over yourselves. Ever wonder why you have a certain reputation ?

what don't you understand about the original post? the post said WM WAS the better team = the post was complimenting WM -