Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice try. Stir the pot on another thread. TB is the best value by far.

Not a pot stirrer- I guess the point I'm making is that it feels like we are getting less or just about the same for more money with the additional revenue coming in for tryouts. Why expand so much so fast vs. grow the program organically vs looking to become the next big business team? whats wrong with developing already goods kids who had success vs turning over a team potentially every year to drive more business. Was it ever about developing players with great coaching or is it about developing a brand with the best players who performed well in an evaluation with big named coaches driving players to a club to bring in business? If clubs are always chasing the sexiest tale will they ever become a true club or just a temporary landing place for kids to play and business to grow at their expense. Or am I so niave to think it was every about the kids and lacrosse development with good young players to help them become great young men and women with hopefully opportunity to play at higher levels.