Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Syo parent here, it is very tough losing to team you are better then, when you know deep down you can beat 9 times out of 10. Tonight was not one of the nights. Tonight WM was the better team at pretty much every aspect of the game. I will be rooting for them the rest of the way - good luck patriots

You got beat in just about every aspect of the game, but Syo was a better team? What empirical evidence do you have to support that you would beat them 9 out of 10 times? I say the reverse is true. Other than their all world attackman, no one was winning their individual matchups against that defense. Let's talk coaching for a minute. Not one time did I see a player covered by a short stick, set a pick to try and change the matchup and get your best attackman and best midfielder off a long pole. Overall, except on faceoffs, they also did a better job on ground balls. And once WM went into the zone with that goaltender, Syo was not winning that game. Period.

dude - read the original quote - I was saying last night was NOT one of those nights - WM was the better team and theer is no embarrassment or regret losing to them because they are the better team. - sorry if this compliment of WM was not understood