Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express the only team to go 3-0 at Elite 8. They avenged an early season loss to Bethesda. Hawks, Smash, 88+3 MD, and Bethesda all went 2-1. I don't see how you can keep any of the 2-1 teams out of the playoffs - one team will be very disappointed and undeservedly kept out since tie-breaker rules were unpublished.
Igloo, United, and Diamondbacks did not make playoffs.

[/[quote=Anonymous]Express the only team to go 3-0 at Elite 8. They avenged an early season loss to Bethesda. Hawks, Smash, 88+3 MD, and Bethesda all went 2-1. I don't see how you can keep any of the 2-1 teams out of the playoffs - one team will be very disappointed and undeservedly kept out since tie-breaker rules were unpublished.
Igloo, United, and Diamondbacks did not make playoffs.

Express won their games by one goal against Dbacks at very end and in OT over Bethesda. Easily could've gone the other way. When the team that is 1-2 in your bracket loses to Express by one, BLC by 2 and wins 11-5 over United, I would say whoever squeaked into playoffs will have their hands full. [lacrosse] 5 v 6 seed will be another great matchup whoever it is. Good job to all. Unfortunately there are only 4 spots in playoffs. But tie breaker rules weren't published for a reason and we all know why