Maybe you never played sports but if you think that the hot days out on turf doesn't wear a person down the you never played on turf. If the coaches can't put together other kids and can only go with 14 or 15 kids then he should step down. All that is telling me he can't make kids better. I guess play with nine is one kid gets injured because little Johnny can't hit the net. Let's not try to make little Johnny better, let's just keep him on the sidelines. As a coach I'll just play the best kids that come into my program and the others that come to practice everyday, all year long will never get better and will never help the team out if needed. You talk about a parent that's only their to watch his kid. Sounds just like you. I bet you leave when your son the starter comes out of the game. You probably don't cheer on the others that don't play as much either. I hope you kid is graduating because who needs people like you in the stands. By the way this just isn't farmingdale that the coaches don't develope kids. For your info their are kids that get looks just because they come from farmingdale lacrosse program. Which means that the team has depth and talent on the team but the coaches don't give a crap.