Originally Posted by Anonymous

Of course You can not cut and paste it ....it does not exist. Plenty of RR families (and a few coaches) that would be happy to share but in checking your facts, there was no such email sent to the club.. Sensing a pattern..."I was not there, so can not repeat." " Would cut and paste but BR would not like it."

You are absolutely clueless. Obviously you have no connection to RR or you would have received the email that BR sent out explaining why we were no longer playing in MM's tournament. Initially RR was going to the Corrigan tournament in Richmond instead, but decided to limit the travel and play in Lax Splash. You are making yourself look stupid to anyone that actually knows what happened. You keep defending MM all you want. Maybe you can help out his home life too!

not a fan of his club but the last remark is uncalled for. grow up

Regardless, the fact is that MM is a douchb*g and has been for many years. Sure, everyone wants safety in youth lacrosse but to post stuff like this on social media, calling out an 11 or 12 year old kid is completely wrong. It is also out of line for MM to say anything to a kid on the other team during a game, but he did it anyway.
He has the mindset that he thinks he can do anything he wants, because he thinks of himself as Mr. Lacrosse. Well, he isn't, there are plenty of good coaches in club lacrosse and I have never seen one post something on social media calling out a kid and then to have the disrespect to say something to an 11 year old on the opposing team is way out of line. Good for th RR coaches to not put up with MM sh*t, there are plenty of other good tournaments besides his side show tournament. Don't forget, he is in this for the money and I believe some of his motives is to bring attention to himself, like he is the police authority on lacrosse safety. I am sure he would not like it if someone did this to a player on his team. He needs to get over himself. I have known MM for many years, and have never been impressed.