Originally Posted by Anonymous
On that day the MPLL was playing NCAA rules. I've watched the video several times in slow mo. The offensive player get's inside of his defender and then opens his right shoulder to take the shot. The midfielder drops down to slide and initiates contact with his left shoulder to the offensive player's right shoulder. The force of the hit turns the kid clockwise and he hits the ground. Clearly not in the back. Close to high. That and the fact it was a bigger kid vs smaller draws the flag as all youth refs are told to err on the side of caution. However under the NCAA rules there should not have even been a foul. The ref off screen threw the flag. The ref in the video who had a perfect view hesitates before reaching into his pocket before realizing the other ref bailed him out. He saw what I see - which is a legal hit under the rules but one we don't want in youth games. MPLL changed rules to make the hit illegal under 3 step rule. Still posting on social media and calling out the kid and coaches is a doucher move. Did MM know what rules he was playing under before the season?

Scary you have watched a 2022 video several times. Interesting you are questioning he refs and slinging mud at MM. You must be a joy to be around in the stands. Think,we will stick with the refs call as well as the coach opinion that knows a bit about lacrosse.

No one needs to sling mud at Millon. He does fine embarrassing himself. I can't believe that no one from Rough Riders has exposed him for what he said to one of their other players on the field that day. Everyone heard it according to those in attendance, but since I was not, I will not repeat it. Suffice it to say that it was inappropriate and alarming and the source is credible.

Sounds like you have a personal vendetta and are trying to stir up trouble. As you say, you were not there-were you out checking on another field/division? RR are big boys...they can handle it themselves without your involvement. Think MM is doing okay and certainly knows more about the game than someone who has not played and is stirring the pot.

You're right. Roughriders did handle it. Because of how MM acted(including what he said to the RR player on the field) they have pulled out of his tournament and HOCO had to change their schedule because they refuse to be on the field with him.

Considering Brian Reese is the HC of the 2022 RR team, this should tell you all you need to know about how people feel about MM. When the coach of the Bayhawks is refusing to play you, it should be a bit of a red flag.

Same guy trying to make trouble and if you had any clue, you would know that is not what really happened but the story suits your objective so keep spinning. For once, it would be nice if what is supposed to be an independent party did not try to cause trouble just because they do not like someone questioning their weak rules or the fact that they do not follow their own rules. You are pretty vindictive and therefore this must be personal for you as we know none of the kids involved were yours and pretty certain you do not even have a 2022 or a boy in any club. Very transparent the source of the "I heard" and the " Hoco" changed their schedule. Just because BR is the head coach of the bayhawks does not make him the end all -are we going to start throwing out resumes of all these guys? Let's see an official letter or statement from Reese on the matter instead of you just guessing about things....thought so. .

I could copy and paste the email BR sent out to the club regarding this matter, but I'm sure he would not approve of doing that. You are obviously the one with no idea as to what has happened within RR. You are wrong that I don't have a 2022 kid and wrong that I am not involved in this situation. Whatever helps you gloss over the truth I guess.