Originally Posted by Anonymous
So what? Craig wants his players to learn the right way to play the game, not ME ME ME summer club lacrosse. What's wrong with that. There's also something to be said for building team chemistry by paying together as much as possible. Craig and WI (and WM) do it the right way. Club programs are ruining lacrosse.

Get a clue. Craig won when he had studs. Please explain "the right way". How is club lacrosse ruining the sport? [/quote]

Seems like the "Club Kids" as usual are dominating the "in house" crowd. WW beats WI. Just got email from PB at Outlaws. Seems like 12 kids on WW are on Outlaws. Perhaps being exposed to better competition, playing with better players and getting different coaching helped improve the WW program. Even after losing the most dominate face off kid ever. This is the point where all the Outlaw haters can try and refute the facts. The final four teams are all littered with "Club kids". Sorry, but that just a fact. [/quote]

What qualifications does PB have exactly?? Where did PB ever play organized lacrosse in his life?? Answer .... no where!!!!!!!!!!! Not an authority!