Depends on the team and the coaches hook for a field, could be Suffolk or Nassau, no "home field" as how we had it last year. My take on True Blue - few good teams playing under an establishing club with a great original mission to keep something small and grass roots. The unknown I see, going from 35 mph to 100 in 100 yards is growing from 2 or 3 age groups to 8 age groups. There was some disorganization in the begining of the year like most teams but I think True Blue has to prove it can be the same organization with a few teams this year to roasters by age group as big as Express and 91 next year. True Blue was attractive do to price and teams success, however this is still a growing club lacrosse organization and will it succumb to the pressure to compete at a business level as much as the field to become the same old? Really, how many clubs are really different - True Blue at the new age groups, are they taking established teams to build up quickly like the 5th grade A and 7th grade (express players). The rapid growth makes it feel more like a big org like the others vs what made it attractive - small team focus and attention. No gaurentee that will continue, think they need to prove themeselves first before jumping from club to club.