Originally Posted by Anonymous

Unfortunately he ran out of Galassos the last few years.

Scott Craig is an excellent coach and he certainly gets a lot out of his players. He has 5 rings and numerous Suffolk County Championships to show for his legendary career. This years version of the team has been winning a lot of close games and like all the other top teams in Suffolk I think they can beat and lose to anyone on any given day. Ill say this, in a one game scenario Ill take Scott Craig over any coach in Suffolk or Nassau hands down.

On any team? Would you take him coaching Any team in Suffolk A Vs. West Islip this year? One game? His coaching style and acumen give ?? team a victory over W.I.? Is it the players or the coach or both? Sorry, but winning with elite players does not make the coach. It's a whole lot of both.

I agree it takes talent and coaching to win consistently, but my answer to your question is that I would take Scott Craig coaching any of the top 10 teams in Suffolk right now against West Islip. This years version of WI has no standouts, they have a bunch of very good to solid players. I have no doubt in my mind their success this year has everything to do with coaching.