Originally Posted by Anonymous

Joe Lombardi reported score as 11-8 to LV. I wasnt there so I cant verify what the final score was.

Who's Joe Lombardi and why would he be reporting score to a team that played ?? And if you weren't there why are you telling people what score was ??

Joe Lombardi covers Tri State lacrosse. He reported the score as an 11-8 win by LV, not to LV.

So you base ur facts on any idiot with a laptop who reports scores on Twitter?? Clearly Joe wasn't at the game.

Joe is a pretty well respected guy, been doing it for years. There would be no reason to doubt his info. Feel like your making a bigger deal of this than need be. [/quote]

Yea? Where he play lax? [/quote]

No dog in this fight , and I'm not the original poster as I have no idea what the score was , I just know CSH lost and isn't that all that matters . Loss is a loss whether by one or 3 ...., isn't that what they were going on and on about when they beat Syo by 1 in beginning of season.. One goal really seemed like a big win to them then. Same idea, evenly matched teams that on any given day could have gone either way but apparently when CSH beats a team by one it's not that way. Then they are the MUCH better team. When they lose by one they are all of a sudden just as good and it was just a fluke. Only works that way for CSH-funny.
Back to the subject , even if joe Lombardi never played lax, who cares, if I'm not mistaken, did that Ty Xander's ever play? Doesn't everyone seem to think what he says is gospel ?