Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by America's Game
How is the coach in the wrong. The uniforms are distributed as usual before and after games. So it's now the coaches fault that the High School aged boys forgot their cloths to change into. Come on. Stop being so sensitive.

Sensitive???? So kids should go home in their underwear????? How about this "adult", when realizing that some kids didn't have a change of clothes, told them "OK, take the unis home but bring them back at the next practice or I'm running you all day. You forget the uni, you're running". That's how it should have been handled, not tough, you're going home in your skivvies. Sensitive? Unreal.

As someone in the know said kids decided on their own to not change get into their cloths and wear just underwear. How did the kids get to game. Must have just worn underwear. Please stop posting anonymously so people know who has the axe to grind. No one can Coach in this day and age without getting crushed for everything they do. Guess it's the coaches fault kids didn't have cloths to change into.

You realize your "someone in the know" is absolutely, unequivocally 100% WRONG. No axe to grind at all. Actually, why are YOU defending him so much, are you his wife, brother, neighbor? See it works both ways. The team received the unis ahead of time, they wore them to the game that day. Never have they turned in a dirty, sweaty uniform before. They were always instructed to take them home, wash them and bring them back. BUT, the team just suffered a tough loss and the "coach" was not happy. He sure taught them a lesson didn't he??? Can you see it now???? Plain as day what happened. I can't believe people are defending someone that thought it was OK to send KIDS home in their UNDERWEAR!!!!!!! Again, UNREAL

I'm all for personal responsibility, and I agree kids are coddled WAY too much in today's society. I hate participation trophies and I agree that only the best should get playing time, just like real life. But this is too far.