Originally Posted by Anonymous
This thread is full of the biggest collection of cry baby dads I've ever heard in my life. I feel sorry for your boys that have you as male role models.

All the clubs operate under the same rules that they pushed for. Are they complaining or just a handful of you dads who's son has to play against kids 18 months older? I don't hear the Kelly's or Kevin Doyle or Matt Hogan crying and pushing things to go back to age based. Why is that? Really I'm asking why the clubs you hold up on a pedestal make no effort change the rules if they are at such a disadvantage. Because they all depend on them. The fact is, more of them choose to play for Crabs and you don't like that they kick your asses.

The horror your sons must face just stepping on the field. People here say Crabs are only in it to win. The crying her is because winning has become so important to you as well.

If you think youth sports should be played this way..Then fine ..Most dont and we will continue to put our opinion out there about grade based holdback/prefirst mentality lacrosse. It goes against everything YOUTH sports stand for. Many of us dont like the sport we love going down the sewer as it pertains to Youth sports...hardly ever heard about this in HS or above even tho it has been going in MD privates for a while.
Please play Rec..It's fair there and you will not have to worry about great competion..otherwise...[lacrosse] off.I love watching my kid play Crabs...It helps us as a club figure out where we need to be

Like you are not a Crab parent..LOL..Your statement says all we need to know about you and what you stand for..Crazy thing is you dont have a clue..Hilarious
Are you the same guys that insists on jumping on every post and club bashing...Get back to work and please leave this forumn

No..But you must be the guy who constantly comes here and defends any criticism of Clubs and their habit stacking teams with older players to play against younger players???
We play down, not up - Crabs Handbook