Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs 2021....4-0.....how do they get the easiest schedule in the league? Really beat the bottom 3 teams in 2021 by a lot to a little....Congrats but everyone has beaten them....Play someone tough and then you can talk....Pathetic

Crabs 2021 is loaded with holdbacks, not quite as many as the 2020 team but loaded non the less. This is the way they operate and as teams get older, the more holdbacks. [lacrosse], their 2022 team even has holdbacks, that is truly pathetic, 2022 is for kids 11 and 12 years old, yet Crabs even has a few holdbacks on that team.
The entire operation is pure sh*t, led by the most disgusting man in youth lacrosse. Yet Ryan McClernan still has the nerve to show his face at games and feels he is the greatest. Yes, he is the greatest, the greatest at destroying youth lacrosse, simply for his distorted ego and money. Now the Crab faithful will come on here and start their usual pushback and denials. Just wait for it.

So what exactly is the cutoff to be "loaded" with holdbacks?

In terms of 2022, there are no holdbacks. There are kids that went to prefirst. I know for a fact that FCA 2022 has more than Crabs. Looneys has prefirst kids also. So does Roughriders.

But again, I don't know how many makes you "loaded" with holdbacks. I'm sure the number is somewhere between how many Crabs has at any age and how many the other clubs have so you can throw insults around at hard working kids and dedicated parents and coaches. Hope you are happy with your life. Loser.