Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs were IT for a long period of time. That is not the case any longer. Hawks, 91, Looneys, FCA etc. are all very good programs that can go toe to toe with them.

Let me repeat again - the Crabs 2020 team is putting players on field who are 16 years old. 16 year olds vs 13 year olds.

I agree with you they are working the system hard core. But the name still has pull. Players will still go there. If we go back to age based. We can talk about the number of clubs on the east coast now and how this new number of clubs prevents one club from being the best at every age group. I would agree. But to think if one day we do go back the Crabs will be avg. to bad is just crazy.

If parents would stop putting their kids in this position to play on a club devoid of character and willing to do anything to win it might be helpful. How many of the current Crab parents said "I would never give that man or organization money for the way he manipulates the rules. I do not want to teach my son that." 3 families we know who ALL said this and are Crabs now and miraculously think they are above it. We have heard all the excuses: my kid wants to be a winner, my kid wants to get recruited and if they are on age they are not the problem. Newsflash: You are part of problem and parents who can not say no to their children and allow them to take advantage of younger kids or be on a team with kids who do this to look better are just as bad as RM and the parents who hold their kids back. Your kid may be on Crabs but you just showed your lack of character too.