Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As well the kid tied for 2nd in Suffolk for point has a horrible goal to Assit ratio, but I just looked up where his high point production were (I mean goals were) all in games the team needed it. Then I found out many of his goals were of the "One More" variety. So the player with the assist is top of the county in assists. Which means there is a middie or two out there with less assists (wonder if they are hockey players). See the numbers don't always tell the true picture.

Now the leader, he is just a beast and I wish him continued success closing out the season (I will say the goal leader does have another game over the other players).

Will any of them make AA not sure but Probably the leader. Not sure if you all know but AA nominations do take prior years accolades into consideration. So if you don't have any awards from a prior year some one just as good as you with an award from last year will get the nomination over you

How about a reality check. 8 goals against Lindy, 5 goals against Brentwood, 5 against Copiague, 5 against Floyd, 6 against North Babylon. That's 29 goals against horrible teams.

hey jack-wagon this post isnt about the player you noted - the 8th grader. Mine was about the goal Leader (SWR) and tied (WESTBab) since they were both upper classmen. I take the stance for the 8th grader of "holy cow" look at that kid go, regardless of quality of teams.

Someone made a silly comment of goals to assits, which I usually like to look at. I also noted I looked at the school and looked if it was one or a few feeding him. I saw a leader in Assits is also from that school. a Lower level B school.

The leader, the SWR kid is a beast and deserves accolades. Plays a tough schedule leads in goals and points. Anyone over 25 goals and 25 assits needs to be commended. anyone on a winning team with 20/20 is quite an accomplishment.

But as said earlier why not dare to dream!