Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think that all of this holdback/re-class nonsense is a joke like most here do. Crabs rolling out 6'2" 185lb, 6'1" 215lb "8th graders" is ridiculous.

If re-class is the way to go why don't the Kelly's do it or the McDonogh coach with his boys?

What are you talking about. There are as many holdbacks at Calvert Hall as there are anywhere else. Why do you think FCA has so many? The Kelly's run that organization.

And as far as McDonogh goes, they have more prefirst kids on Crabs teams than any other MIAA school.

Nice try, but you are completely wrong on your assessment.

I was referring to their own children. They play on age. I know that both have holdbacks, particularly McDonogh but Hilgartners and Kellys OWN CHILDREN play on age. Got it now sparky.

Well of course they do not play the hold back game they do not need to. They are the system there kids will be seen. There kids will play in front of anyone there parents want them to play in front of. If your father is a head coach of a college or large private lacrosse school you do not need to cheat. Its like if you played in the NFL your son will get the option to play D1 football no matter how avg a player he is.
Seriously. Obviously your kid does not play basketball in Baltimore...6'2 7th graders are the norm. Just because a kid is big and strong does not mean he is not of age. My kid is constantly being accused of that and it is very annoying......