Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Listen why doesn't someone file a "right to know" request for the Crabs HOCO Roster? It run by the county which is government body. The roster has everyones birthdate. I think they would have to honor your request.

I think the only way this could be done is if they release every teams birthdays without names or numbers. I think the only way to fix this is to meet in the middle. And only allow each team to carry 2 or 4 kids over the age limit. Because we can not leave the 8th grade kids with no where to play in the spring who are over the age limit. I agree must are trying to game the system but we should not kill the kid who really did have school issues and sports are his ticket to help him become a graduate.

Two per team would more than account for any legitimate holdbacks but disagree that we are obligated to give them a place to play. Other sports the kids would wait out the spring rather than have an unfair advantage. That was their decision to hold back for whatever reason and it is not on the other kids to "find" a place for them to play and have an unfair advantage. The birth dates given to the county are not going to be correct - crabs knows everyone is on to them and they would just make a few innocent mistakes on there rosters. Ask the kids who know the offenders and would guarantee the dates the club provided for them are adjusted a bit. It is not about the rosters. Hoco knows he kids are older and is choosing to ignore their own rules which is a bigger issue since we as parents paid for this league assuming they would follow their own rules. All rosters would not need to be released but big deal if they were and dob does not fall under protected info -other teams put it right on their websites.