Originally Posted by Anonymous
Call me crazy but I think Port is going to surprise Farmingdale and Syosset coming up. Not saying they will win. Playing well at the right time. Could use a little better play from defense and goaltending but offense looks very strong.We will see but you heard it here first if the upsets happen.Just a few tweaks by the coaches and it could happen.

Its obvious this person is not from Port Washington. The fact they say the team needs better goalie play makes it obvious. The 5 year starter in net is playing lights out. Like he always does. As for beating Syosset and Farmingdale they are really grasping at straws with that one. If and if your from Port Don’t let your mouth write checks your body can’t cash. Because its the players not the parents that are responsible for that.

Hopefully he will step up
And have career games so the upset can be pulled off. It's time for Port Washington to stop taking a backseat to these other teams.

No Frocarros, no chance.

I think they have more then a chance

Dude, Port has already lost to 3-8 Oceanside, Hewlett and a Class C team. Class B RVC took them to OT. Give it up. No chance until the next Frocarro arrives.