Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crabs 2023 loaded with hold backs....I mean that Rough Riders team beat Lonney's the day before and to loose by a score like that....I smell cheating

Seriously? Do you think kids are repeating grades in 5th grade? Get a grip. These are 11 yr old kids you are talking about. God forbid they play well and beat a team by 12. It's Roughriders you are talking about after all. Not like they beat a top club by that score. Crabs only beat Looneys by 3. They are 11. Some days they play better than others.

Yes, I wouldn't have any doubt that Crabs 2023 has holdbacks. That program will do anything to win at any age. This is how Ryan cesspool works his teams and organization. Ryan and anyone associated with that organization is just part of the cesspool smell they give to youth lacrosse. lastly, how much of an assh*le are your to put down a team on an open forum. Your statement "it's Roughriders you are talking about after all" is way out of line but coming from a Crab cesspool dweller it doesn't surprise me.
Dude you are an idiot....Obviously you know nothing about what you are saying and there is not a club director out there that would back up your stupid response...
. Well Dude boy, I agree with the other poster about Crabs, it is a dishonest organization run by a total assho*e known as Ryan McClernan. Their 2023 team, who known, but with Crabs nothing is impossible. Ever hear of guilt by association? Well it applies here. And stop your stupid sh*t of trashing other clubs like a Crab fan did with Roughriders. Completely classless, that is what other club directors would say about Crabs and Ryan. I have heard it several times, he and the organization are not respected. If you don't believe it, then Dude, you are the idiot.
Totally agree. It's well known that the Crabs 2023 is loaded with pre-first and holdbacks. Ridiculous the ways these guys cheat... It explains a lot and they have no business playing our 2023 boys.... Someone should challenge their roster and complain to HOCO league administrator..Ridiculous

I really don't see what everyone is complaining about. Everyone knew that NPYLL was the better competition last year. Crabs are undefeated (likely because their kids are older-legally in 5th grade), but the 2nd place clubs are as expected at 2-1 also (Club Blue, FCA, Hawks, Bethesda). Club Blue is probably older as well getting those Mater Dei kids.