Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's official...Crabs dominates Loonies..bring on Team 91..Crabs best team in the country at 2020.

Why we love Crabs so much...the humility even when they play with a roster full of holdbacks is comical. Sad but most of Maryland is hoping Crush beats you good. Too bad it won't be on National tv next time.

I know for a fact one of the LI clubs is really fed up with the Crabs. Story is they are putting together an all holdback and double hold back team specifically to play the Crabs in 2020. The idea is to pound them into submission, so they stop this nonsense. They really want to teach them a lesson. The team will take the field when Crabs least expect it. I only hope I'm around to watch it. The goal is to hang 35 goals on them in a 40 minute game. Supposedly, its loaded with D1 commits from 2019 and 2018 from multiple clubs at every position.

How do you think they are going to get away with that? Call them what you want, but everyone on Crabs 2020 is in 8th grade. SO this mystery LI team is going to put 2018 and 2019 kids on a team to play them? Whatever Joey
Crabs handbook - is what you are doing ethical? Well, it's not illegal.