Originally Posted by Anonymous
I find it very interesting that this whole GC fiasco hasnt drawn any media attention. Not one peep on social media or the regular print, TV or digital media. I guess they did a good job of keeping it in house.

On a separate note, interesting article from the Washington Post about a Senior lax player at the Bullis School in MD that got thrown out of school for recording a video in which he made racist comments. Kids parents claim he was reciting a scene from a Tarantino movie and didnt know he was being recorded. Kid was 2 months from graduating...........

Which is rather Ironic, considering a few miles down the road the Potus had Rick Ross at the White House as guest to speak about opportunities for Black men. I implore you all to do a little research on Mr. Ross with regard to his criminality. Further, I suggest you further examine the lyrics of his songs. I suggest you would lose count on the number of times he uses the n-word, references drugs, gun violence and or the denigration of women. In addition, I'm sure there are racist references to white people and the police. Surely this is the kind of individual that should be floating around the White House. Yet, some white kid says something, most likely in jest, and this is the outcome... Some society we live in. Hopefully all you self loathing liberals will remember this kind of crap when you go vote. Because when you and yours make a mistake, your liberal credentials won't help you out in the least...