Originally Posted by Anonymous
You can keep the better lacrosse team . I'll still enjoy my $2m house ha hahahah

I am from PA and someone told me about this site a few years back. I go on here where I need a little humor in my day. You guys are funny! The sad thing is, I think you are actually serious! All I can say is wow, I am glad I don't live on Long Island, why are you guys so angry all the time?

Traffic, taxes and FLIDS everywhere

GC isn't the GC of old, and not the lax program. I grew up in Franklin Square just on the other side of the CC. The town was filled with Germans mostly but now its been over run by new immigrants from Pakistan, India, etc. Nassau county is going downhill.
You can keep the better lacrosse team . I'll still enjoy my $2m house ha hahahah

I am from PA and someone told me about this site a few years back. I go on here where I need a little humor in my day. You guys are funny! The sad thing is, I think you are actually serious! All I can say is wow, I am glad I don't live on Long Island, why are you guys so angry all the time?

Traffic, taxes and FLIDS everywhere

GC isn't the GC of old, and not the lax program. I grew up in Franklin Square just on the other side of the CC. The town was filled with Germans mostly but now its been over run by new immigrants from Pakistan, India, etc. Nassau county is going downhill.

Don't worry, I heard Mangano is gonna build a Wall.

IS Mexico going to pay for it?