Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]BECAUSE THEY WON'T LET YOU!!!!! Think about GC like Hogwarts - you have the Purebloods (born and raised in GC) now most of them are Slytherin but some are nice good people like Harry Potter so he ends up in Gryfindor (but the majority end up in Slytherin). If you are a Half Blood (maybe your spouse was born in GC) then you get invited some events but if it is your wife - you can't be a lax coach etc. your not allowed! Now once in a while, a Muggle comes along who turns out to be a great wizard like Hermoine. In this case maybe you're from Rockville Centre, Manhassat etc. you may have played college lacrosse, maybe even at a major DI program! In that case, you might be allowed to be an assistant coach but usually only in 2nd,3rd or 4th grade (or a girl's team) because the Pureblood(Slytherins) don't want any half-bloods or muggles messing with the way GC has been doing things since the glory days of Doc. Now if your son happens to be a superstar quidditch (or lacrosse) player he will play regardless for sure but, if he is on the cusp - Draco Malfoy gets the nod 9 times out of 10 and he is usually the one who ends up in the burning room (across from the AD)at the end the end of the story and his parents have to come and take him home...I hope this helps.[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

Get off the pipe my friend...

He might be on the pipe but it is totally true! They went the usual route a sales and trading job on wall street that don't exist anymore. Their daddys got them jobs that their daddys got them. Now they are all unemployed and unemployable. They were all born on third base and now they're moving to Florida driving ice cream trucks.

Hilarious and totally true. I played lax against many of these GC toolbags in high school and later in college circa '86 through '91. A few had real athletic talent but most did not. Arrogant and entitled with their little GC Men's and Westhampton CC shirts. And yes, most got jobs on the Street because their daddy hooked them up. Now these clowns are ruining youth lax while looking for the next chapter in their "career". And by the Manhasset, you're in the same exact bucket. Interchangeable.

What you meant to say is that you lost to the GC toolbags in high school and in college and it still eats at you 30 years later. I guess counseling isn't working as well as you thought it would or maybe you need to up your meds. Move on and get your shinebox...