Originally Posted by Anonymous
Most of these volunteer coaches married well. $$$
Garden City is a mess. Just look at the parents behavior and braggadocio attitudes and its easy to see where this type of behavior comes from. Leave the coach alone. Take aim at the residents. Did I mention our PAL program is a mess with infighting as well? The protectionism is rampant for all the little Johnnies and their doomed fate if god forbid they don't make the A team. Friends turning their backs on each other and all the squabbling and political maneuvering... makes me sick. Most of the oafs involved were not much to speak of in their day to boot...joke.

Why don't you get up from behind the keyboard that you are hiding behind, grab a whistle and volunteer your time like these so called oafs are doing. We are always looking for more volunteers to assist with our program. Boy, it must be a nice view from the cheap seat, huh.

The PAL program is a very big program and credit must be given to all of the volunteers involved. All programs have internal issues and this is not lost on the GC PAL program; but the devotion and attention given by the volunteers enabled many kids including my own to succeed at the high school level with good fundamentals as the foundation of the program.

this in not the place to discuss infighting.

bashing the HC on the other hand is perfectly fine. When your kids finally get to play for him; the rose colored glasses will come off at home when your kids tell you the real deal.