Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I can name your 12 holdbacks with initials if you'd like. Nah..no need to resort to your lows. Cheating or bending rules is part of sports. Eventually some coach or organization goes to far and then penalties roll down. Look at UNC basketball. They've been violating NCAA rules for years. Most don't know anything about it until it hits the press. UNC is about to get crushed with penalties. CRABS is youth lax that wants to keep the reputation of being best MD lax club. They are driving holdbacks to increase their chances.

[/quot

I love how everyone brushes over the 19-8 win by 91 Crush on national TV. The win is important do to the fact it was a tournament and game where birth certificates were checked and verified. When you consider that, awful showing for the crabs.

I love how everyone points to that game as if it somehow defines the Crabs 2020 team. (A true sign of jealousy by the way) Since they started the team in 6th grade they have played every great team multiple times (unlike others who pop off on this forum) and are probably something like 60-5 overall....By the way, college coaches wont give a s*it this summer how old anyone is. Only the jealous dads of other teams care about this.

Unfortunately "that game" makes the ENTIRE POINT, it defines exactly what the crabs are. When forced to play age appropriate not nearly as competitive.