Originally Posted by TheRealGoaliedad
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by TheRealGoaliedad

Not likely. I haven't posted anything. That's why I put my name on it, so we're clear as to who's posting. You should try it instead of posting anonymously.

I'm begging you to Please just shut up, Pleeeeezzzzzeeeee you just make yourself look stupid.

Signed,
The rest of us!

Dear Mr/Mrs. Anonymous,

I'm sorry my posting bothers you. I'm also sorry you feel it makes me look stupid. I don't usually post anything on BOTC - there isn't really a need to say much here. However, either you or one of your other "Anonymous" friends started calling another poster "goalie dad" as if to insult that person. Since I am the actual father of the goalie you're talking about, I wanted to set the record straight. Being a "goalie dad" is not an insult. It is a complement. Thank you. I appreciate your complement.

Respond if you like but I won't be replying past this post. This thread has been hijacked enough in my opinion. Good luck to you and your child this season.

Kind regards,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now if you would shut up the rest of the time at practice and games and stop kissing Mr. Spallina's behind, that would almost make you bearable.