Originally Posted by Anonymous
If GC played a soft non-conference schedule like most teams. would you think they were great? Say what you will, but it's undeniable that they don't hide and are competitive in every game regardless of the roster. They won back-to-back state titles as recent as 2012-2013. It's impossible to win championships every year in any sport (Yanks, last World Series 2009?) As far as the 'pipeline' is concerned, their JV team hasn't been able to find a team that can come within 10 goals of them. You are terribly misinformed. It may be a bit premature to call for the demise of GC lacrosse.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
GC lost again today. Like I said earlier could be starting season 0-5 before getting first win. Offense is pathetic. Someone needs to tell coach when you are losing and there is only 6 min left in the game you need to go to the cage not work the ball around 5 times before getting a shot. But then again he doesn't have the talent like in the past so he actually has to do some coaching. Going to be a long 3 years in GC before things turn around. Nothing in the pipeline.

GC will be competitive in their conference because of the tough games they play out of it. I could name a few teams that play a weak schedule just so the do nothing coach can pad his wins. I guess they think no one sees what they are doing. The real shame is the team does not improve and the result is usually one and done in the playoffs. The idea is to make the players better to get them playoff ready. GC is one that at least gives their players the best shot.