Originally Posted by Anonymous
The visiting parents at the Chaminade scrimmage were absolutely embarrassing. cheering like it was a real game. please...take a page from the hosts classy behavior

Very true.... I could not believe some of them. First off this is Varsity lacrosse not PAL, second there was no reason for it and did not hear it from the home crowd!

Did you ever stop and think for just one moment? Hmmmm... Maybe this type of condescending self righteous attitude, is exactly why so many people just can't stand Chaminade parents? Is it possible that the visiting parents cheered extra loud just to get your private school parent panties in a bunch? Seems like it worked. You do realize that just about any LI parent involved in Lacrosse can afford to send their kid to a $10k a year school. Right? It's not like it's Episcopal in PA for $40k a year. Take your I'm better than you attitude down just a notch... You'll feel better, and you won't be offended by people cheering at sporting event.

You do realize that not every child has the academic strength to get into Chaminade, Right?

You also realize what you can do with your $10k, Right.

How about you just enjoy the lax game and the talented kids playing it and keep the cheering positive.

Clearly I struck a nerve tough guy. Is that the way you talk to the priests?
How about you keep your suggestions to yourself?? We'll all cheer just the way we want to. By the way, sounds like you're exactly the type of parent from Chaminade we all can't stand. Did your son get accepted to Regis? NO he did not!!! I guess he didn't have the academic strength... Have a wonderful day.

Put the red cup down, hop in your pick up and go take out my garbage.
Thanks

You know not who you're talking to. I'm not from the town that scrimmaged your son's team, if that's what your condescending, class shaming retort was referring to? Never drank from a red cup at any lax function in my life. No pick up here either, I only drive German. Please keep posting though, you continue to prove my point about the kind people you Chaminade parents really are.