Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thats what you get from the Dukes. Their falling apart so they control the schedule. everyone knew that Hawks and Team Carolina were top teams. Dukes wanted no parts of them. They just want to push out that they went 3-0. Big deal. play someone. They did the same thing with their 2022. Thats all you saw all winter. Dukes National 2022 win this win that. Our 2023 Bandits beat the snot out of them 17-4.Change your name to dukey
Hawks went 3-0 ..... was hoping to play Team Carolina, Sweetlax and Dukes but we did not. Madlax was not there

Rock
Dukes
Hawks
Carolina
Orange Crush
Twist
Sweetlax
Team Turnpike

So three teams went 3-0 and did not play each other. Sounds like the tournament was not set up very well. The information I saw said it was set up by Passport Alliance and National 175, but neither has anything on their websites or social media about the event. What's the deal with those guys?

Im not aware of Dukes falling apart. What I saw on the field was a well coached, talented 2021 group of kids. Politics was not part of Homewood Havoc as far as I'm concerned