Originally Posted by Anonymous
at least post the link to the correct year.

http://www.t7sports.com:8080/2005/k158524.htm

The fl$ 2015 team is going to the U-15 tournament this year, not the 2016 team. The fl$ 2015 team did not make the final 4 of their own tournament this past weekend.

first off I am not an fl$ parent or fan but I wanted to address this nonsense. there were four brackets and each bracket played a round robin poll, the winners of the four brackets played in the semi finals. fl$ lost in the first game to the eventual champions so they were basically eliminated on Friday night, they then won the rest of their games. it is very possible that they were the second best or even the best team in the tournament but never had a chance to win it once they lost the first game. If they swept the Pool Play people would have been saying that they set up an easy pool because it was their own tournament. fl$ is a very good team with a few great players and will do well in FLA until they face the Express, who is the best 2015 team on the island

I heard that were it not for some last minute heroics they could have easily went 2-3 on the weekend. This is not a great team like it used to be or the competition has caught up. They will be on a flight home by the time they would have met the Express.