Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you nuts thinking he is the best player coming out of that town in the last 30 years! That's just not knowing the history of wm.sorry your wrong[/qu
[quote=Anonymous]Are you nuts thinking he is the best player coming out of that town in the last 30 years! That's just not knowing the history of wm.sorry your wrong

The post said 20 - 30 years. Can't think of many in the past 20 years and certainly not any in his generation the past 10 years. Did you know that Jim Brown is the best lacrosse player to ever come out of Manhasset? How far back do you have to go to even find one player from WM who would be considered an elite college player? By the way, I think there is a freshman at GT who will be an All American at some point.

Funny how a town that boasts about their "One Town team" also wants to boast about cutting a kid from the town (not sure if true). How ironic that the best player on their best team in the past 20 years is not even from the town. Surprised they didn't recruit Rob Pannell as well to come play for them. Who knows, maybe they did.

Well said about the "One Town One Team" from the previous poster.

MC's kid was not cut from WM. Express was not created because he was cut. 3V did not allow him to play with them since he wanted to guest play with others, so his father started Express. You get better when you play with the better players. He was one of the best players to come out of 3V. No one can dispute that. There are many great players that came out of 3V.

You can say what you want about Express. If you don't want to pay the $ for the training, exposure, team practices, very competitive tournaments, and connections, then don't. That's up to you. Not sure why so many people care public vs private, club vs town. Every parent does what works for his family.

Missing the point. It's now what's best for the family for junior to sit on the bench at Chammy or St A's? It's what's best for Dad, feeling like a winner. Let your kid go where he is going to play. Stop with those two schools being an extension of 91 and LIE. You bought the sales pitch, but there are going to be hundreds and hundreds of kids who's high school lacrosse memories are going to be clapping as the elite players "play." Sure your son will be in the year book team photo. But is this now what high school lacrosse is supposed to be? Let's get back to some semblance of perspective and maybe just maybe kids going into their senior year will commit to where they will play for the following four years, versus in the 9th grade.

I know I'm missing the point, what is your point. More specifically are you talking 2019 again or is it 2018 ( because 2017's is just crying over spilt milk at this point, but then again some do dredge up the past, really talking about Jr.). What is it, just come right out with it. I read this as a kid (or a few) going to Chammy or StAs should have stayed home. If that is not what was meant clear it up, I have ADHD to many moving parts. Please clear this up or move on.

Well, I take it that way. Kind of like the kids think they are stepping from pal to elite travel by going private. Only, it has been demonstrated in multiple instances that this is not the case. If you are a good player, and have any sense of community pride, stay home and help lift your own program instead of spending all that time and $$$ to go private and ride the pine.

So you say to stay at your public school with the kids baggy pants and backward baseball hats etc..etc....instead of attending a school with strong religious and community based principles and rated as one of the top 50 athletic programs in the nation and the #1 athletic program in NY State. Stop with your nonsense.