Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which programs have the best new crop of ready fro varsity Freshmen coming in?
Must consider Cham & St. A's even though they take talent from all over and never bring them up for varsity.

Syos
Pequa
WM
HHH
GC
Manhassett
Smithtown
Kellenberg

The fact that someone is asking this question shows the lack of quality among even the stronger HS programs. If these programs are bringing up "a crop" of 9th graders HS lacrosse is really watered down. There are very few if any 2019's who would start on the top 2018 club teams. Forget about starting on the 2017 or 2016 teams.

A public HS team is not a club team. Saying no 2019 could play on a 2018 club team holds no weight. Although I think a few certainly can. I am not sure if the question asked is from someone who Just wants to know which school has the best 2019 class (if so please go on the 2019 thread for that) or If it is truely if Freshman will find time on varsity.

Personally, I think there are a lot of freshman across the island who will get play. Some in top towns some not. Remembering (what many hate to hear) 4 towns all have returning 2019's to their varsity teams from last year. I know you will say not the elite schools but experience none the less and All with playoff experience.