Originally Posted by Anonymous

I heard that Sayville Girls Varsity is bring up 2 7th graders. One of them being the deleted daughter! Talk about earning your spot! Bringing 7th graders up to varsity is a joke. That team is done!

This isn't true. This is a misstatement based on hearsay.

No, not at all. It is confirmed and the older girls are very upset. It's very obvious why one is being brought up (dad) and they can't bring her up without bringing up her friend or her insane parents will camp out on the AD's door.

Only insane parent is you, No girl is upset, stop creating drama.

The Sayville AD should grow a spine. He let the Varsity coach get run out of town and really doesn't seem to be able to stand up for what is best for the town and its programs. Isn't that his main job? [/quote]
Sad that the boys coach was run out, but he has moved on and has encouraged others to do the same. If you are a resident and have a problem call the AD, dont continually air your grievances here. Seems like the same person over and over. We get it your
Afraid some little 7th grader is taking your daughters spot on Varsity and you're not happy. It is a little early to cry, every varsity coach wants the best kids out there. If your kid is better then she will play. Wait till the season starts and see how it Plays out. ESM had similar issues in the past, some girls belonged others didn't. But Coach played the best 12. Others ride the bench, end of story not your problem. [/quote]

Not even close. My kid will play. She's much better than them. But when a 7th grader gets pulled up when she doesn't deserve it just because her dad is a coach in the district, I'm concerned with the system. It's broken. My daughter has worked hard and her team is being weakened by players who have no right being there.