Originally Posted by Anonymous
MS kid in my town need not apply.

Why, is that because he/she (and not the Caitlyn Gender he/she) is to good where rules do not apply or because your program thinks they are so good MS wont help the program.

Year in and Year out 5+ MSers help their varsity teams and I for one look forward to seeing them progress while in high school. If you are so foolish to think that no MSer will help a program you are just fooling yourself.

You must either live in a very small district or be that stupid to think MS kids help a varsity team. Maybe with the water cooler. No way a 13/14 year old can physically compete with a 17/18 and soon to be even almost 19 yr olds. I know there have been a few who's Daddy's are big time guys and their kids do it but really.

Maybe you should do your homework and research the number of 8th graders that have helped their Varsity teams. They are out there. I come from a large district, not stupid so present your next argument.

Oh yea? Name one quality HS program who bought up an 8th grader who actually produced. Don't think so, it is hard enough for an exceptionall freshman to do much!

SWR a few years ago