Originally Posted by Anonymous
As usual, this is a 3 maybe 4 team league. This could be another weak field like 2013 with only 1 or 2 strong teams. Smithtown East is the clear favorite but someone could surprise them. Not sure who will step up. Northport? Do they have another fogo? Melville? I think they lost a lot more than the 2 mentioned. SW? I don't think so. WI? Is this the year they make it back to the county finals? Sachem North? do they have the depth?

Odds are Smithtown East makes it 3 in a row. With the exception of West Islip do any of the other teams have good coaching? Without a bunch of studs I think Craig and the WI staff are the only ones who might have a chance.

Amazed by the lack of respect for Connetquot, even after last year.

Conn. had a great season last year, no doubt; but, replicating great seasons are difficult to do in town that don't foster a lax culture. Most of the towns that are discussed have serious offseason programs and great coaching. IMO, Conn has neither. Their success is a product of a handful of very good players coached by their travel teams.

Are you a moron ? Lax culture? "serious offseason programs" wth are you talking about? great coaching? Are you serious? There is only one team in this league that has Leadership and great coaching. It Ain't your town.

You don't even know what town that guy is from so wth are you talking about?

Seriously, not many great coaches that aren't young or past their prime. tell me you town. I am amazed how my town has amazing talent but never attends the schools.