Originally Posted by Anonymous
As usual, this is a 3 maybe 4 team league. This could be another weak field like 2013 with only 1 or 2 strong teams. Smithtown East is the clear favorite but someone could surprise them. Not sure who will step up. Northport? Do they have another fogo? Melville? I think they lost a lot more than the 2 mentioned. SW? I don't think so. WI? Is this the year they make it back to the county finals? Sachem North? do they have the depth?

Odds are Smithtown East makes it 3 in a row. With the exception of West Islip do any of the other teams have good coaching? Without a bunch of studs I think Craig and the WI staff are the only ones who might have a chance.

Amazed by the lack of respect for Connetquot, even after last year.

I was a big supporters of theirs last year and I think they will be a good team but not have the run they did last year. Gone are the warm up games of Patmed, Floyd, Brentwood and LWood. Did you see their schedule. I think the other schools have better kids coming up the pipe top help their studs.

It was a great season last year no need to put the pressure on them to surpass it, I don't think they can. Id be happy with 6 maybe 7 wins.

I agree with everything you said but I'm surprised that they get overlooked that's all. Even last year they didn't get much respect. Oh well, whatever.