Originally Posted by Anonymous
Or 91 doesn't have that age

They don't. They have a 3/4 combo team which is a B team. YJ put together a 2025 A team, a 2024 A team and made a combo 2024/25 B team.

Who else has a 2025 team?

This is the first year YJ has a 3rd grade team. I'm sure 91 would have been happy to create one too. The 91 girls program is looked at as sub-par. This has just been confirmed. Would never have my daughter there after seeing this!

Ummm... So you read something by an anonymous person and make a decision about where your daughter plays? Go away troll, I'm sure they are glad you aren't on their sidelines. And good job breaking down 3rd grade girls into A & B teams. Lol. Keep living vicariously through your kids!

The cesspool of youth club lacrosse now starting at younger ages. When we parents going to wake up? Get your kid a tutor and have them study instead of throwing a ball against a wall. If you are breading a college communications major and a summer lacrosse coach you are on the right path!

Funny, it was actually the most prominent 91 coach breaking the 3rd grade girls into a&b by snubbing his nose at his own organization. He knows 91 girls is a B program and won't have that for his daughter!

Wonder who will be pirched in attack for the entire game?