Originally Posted by Anonymous
of the 2015 playoff teams in A last year who is primed to make it back.
Quot had a great run and some young guns
Northport fell a little short
Ward Melville never count them out
Smith west and East seem to always be in the thick of it reload
Half Hallow East and West have solid young squads
West Islip who knows what you will get outside of a good game
Sachem's seem stout
Bayshore remind me how they got in again
Walt Whit
Middle Country happy to be mentioned
Riverhead were they a playoff team or was that a late game they had with WM

Bellport and West Bab out now for goodness sake take brentwood, longwood, Pat Med, WFlyod copaigue and deer park out of A. if the playoffs mandate you need to be 500. here are 6 teams which an avg team should beat wins.

Making the playoffs is nothing to brag about. Winning it is something to be proud of. Usually only two to four team league.

Quot : has put out some great players and they have some talent this year but I don't think they have enough to win it just yet.

Northport: Blew it last year, let WM beat them. I think last year was their best chance to win it. They should be strong enough to compete and make it to the final four.

Ward Melville: Lots of questions marks. Attack? Midfield? Coaching? D is OK I think and they return the goalie. Do not know much about the rest. Surprised if they are not in the final four but not sure they can win it.

Smithtown West and East: East beats West and could win the county championship again. Very talented on O. Will win a lot of the FO's. Other teams will need to find a way to get the ball in order to beat them.

HHH East and West: New Sherif in town at West. Neither team has the depth to win it but West should be better than last year.

West Islip: Will be average again this year. They have had a rough go the past three years. Some good players here and there but not the depth they had during their run. Could surprise someone in the playoffs. Will play tough and if they get to the final four could win. Tough kids + a stud or two + good coaching = a chance to win it.

Sachem: I don't think so but you never know. Who is the coach at North?

Bayshore: ???

Walt Whitman, Middle Country, Riverhead: Too many teams make the playoffs. I know that on any given day... but do the bottom half teams in the bracket have a realistic chance at beating the top half? The history of this league says no.

Final Four Teams:

Smithtown East
Ward Melville
Northport
?